Calling all creative, imaginative folk – how would you like a design of your making to be immortalised in Out There Festival merchandise?
The Out There Festival celebrates its 10th year in 2017 and we’re looking to celebrate and convey all that Out There has to offer and stands for… in wearable format.
The Great Out There Festival T-shirt Competition will see one amazing design adorn this year’s official festival t-shirt.
Entries will be selected by our expert panel and the winner will receive:
- £200 cash prize
- 4 t-shirts for friends and family featuring your winning design
- Invitation for four to the festival VIP Opening Reception on evening of Friday 15 September
- 4 tickets to see the UK Premier of Compania Vavel Circus’ Garbuix on evening of Saturday 16 September as part of the Out There Festival
Brief guidance is provided below.
- Entries can be submitted at any time up until the closing date/time of 5pm, Friday 18 August 2017. Entries received after this deadline will not be considered.
- Artwork should be supplied as either vector based artwork (Ai, eps) with outlined text or as high resolution (300dpi) jpeg or Tiff. The supplied file should be under 10MB.
- All entries must be on no more than a 2 colour pallete. Design will feature on the front of the T-shirt. T-Shirts will likely be printed in a number of colours, appropriate to the final design. Artwork should be a maximum of 31cm wide x 45cm high.
- Designs should be illustrative, not photographs. They should include reference to the Out There Festival (the Out There Festival Masthead is available to download if you would like to include that). They should also include the number ‘10’ or ‘10th’ in reference to Out There Festival’s 10th birthday.
Entrants must email their design along with their name and a contact number and email address to email@example.com by 5pm on Friday 18 August.
Full guidance and rules can be downloaded here: Competition guidance and rules
Out There Masthead can be downloaded here: OutThere_masthead_blackout.
The Great Out There T-shirt Competition is supported by ESP Merchandise